Forget green smoothies, pink is where it’s at. This recipe for a Summer Berry Smoothie Bowl is a show stopper.
- 250ml Bio-tiful Kefir
- A handful of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- A handful of desiccated coconut
- Blitz the Kefir, banana, honey and half the berries together in a high-powered blender with a handful of ice cubes.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with the remaining berries, seeds and coconut.