Impress your friends with this show-stopping cheesecake – rich and indulgent yet high in protein, packed with probiotics and kind to the waistline!
- 500g Bio-tiful Kefir-Quark
- 200g cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 75g honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp. gluten-free flour
- 150g blackcurrants
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper on the bottom. Oil the sides of the pan if it is not non-stick. Preheat oven to 350Â°F / 176Â°C.
- In a food processor or blender on low speed, blend together the Kefir-Quark and cottage cheese until smooth.
- In a small bowl beat the eggs together. Beat the eggs, maple syrup and flour into the Kefir-Quark mixture.
- Pour everything into the pan. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour, until the cheesecake is set.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the berries and honey and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Allow to cool before pouring on top of the cheesecake.