We’ve found the ultimate easy recipe for super indulgent, delicious Kefir Caramel & Chocolate Pots de Creme! Chocolate pots that are great for your gut, what more could you ask for?
Ingredients (serves 6-8)
- 500ml Kefir
- 200g good quality dark chocolate (ideally over 85%)
- 15 soft caramel bonbons
- Gelatin or agar (see packaging for quantities)
- If you’re using gelatin, place the recommended quantity to set 500ml of liquid into a bowl of cold water until soft
- In a large saucepan, put the Kefir, chocolate and caramel bonbons. Bring to a small boil, check that the chocolate and caramels are fully melted, then take off the heat
- Whisk in the gelatin, then pour into 6-8 small ramequins. Let it cool down entirely before placing in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set
Then tuck in and enjoy!
Find the original recipe here.