We all know there is nothing better in life than Banana Bread. However Kefir Banana Bread is even better, giving it a fluffy texture and keeping it really moist.
- 1/2 cup Original Bio-tiful Kefir
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups bananas, mashed (or 3 large bananas)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper
- In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and butter, then whisk in the sugar
- Next add the Kefir and vanilla essence, continue to whisk
- Add the baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon
- Fold in the flour with a wooden spoon
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in the centre of the oven, or until your knife comes out clean. Enjoy!
Share your Kefir recipes with us on Instagram or Twitter @biotiful_dairy.