Perfectly gooey and devilishly delicious chocolate brownies with the added plus of probiotic goodness.
• 200ml Bio-tiful Kefir
• 185g caster sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 50g cacao powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 110g unsalted butter
• 200g dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao)
• 100g plain flour
• ½ tsp salt
• A handful of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Whisk together the Kefir, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Then gently melt the chocolate over a low heat with the butter and let the mixture cool.
3. Whisk the chocolate into the Kefir mixture and slowly stir in the sieved flour, dark chocolate and salt.
4. Finally, fold in the chopped walnuts.
5. Bake in a greased 8-inch baking dish for 35–40 minutes. Enjoy!