Our Christmas Granola is the perfect way to start your day during the festive period (and beyond)!
[youtube id=”yk1lSD-SM_M” width=”669″ height=”376″ autoplay=”no” api_params=”” class=””]
It is super simple to make, super tasty and full of goodness (of course!) – why not give it a go during the holidays.
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup pistachios (shelled, unsalted)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC and line two baking trays with baking paper
- Mix together the dry ingredients and then add the wet.
- Sprinkle the granola mixture evenly over the lined baking trays, then place in the centre of the oven to bake for 20- 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
- The granola is ready when it starts to colour, it will still be soft when you removed it from the oven but should crunch up as it cools.
- When completely cold, transfer the granola to an airtight container and enjoy!