Swap your Hummus for a Beetroot and Kefir dip this weekend.
- 4-6 medium beetroots (cooked and peeled)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Bio-tiful Kefir
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey / pure maple syrup
- (Optional): 1/4 cup roasted skinned hazelnuts (chopped), 2 tbsp crumbled goat’s cheese, fresh herbs (dill / parsley) and warm bread for serving.
- Peel the beetroots, cut into wedges and transfer to a food processor
- Add the garlic, Kefir and pulse until blended. Then add the olive oil, maple syrup and puree. Season with salt.
- Place into a wide, shallow bowl and scatter the hazelnuts, goat’s cheese and herbs on top. Serve with warm bread.
Share your recreations of this recipe on Instagram or Twitter @biotiful_dairy.