A diet rich in bio-live cultures, such as those found in Bio-tiful Kefir and Bio-tiful Kefir-Quark can support mental and physical health from a young age in the following ways;
- Bio-tiufl kefir and Kefir-Quark are high in vitamin B12 which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness
- In some research, consumption of Kefir has been seen to have anti-depression effects and improve learning and memory
- Lactobacillus GG (a bacterium found in Kefir) was found to be effective in the prevention of atopic disease (e.g. eczema, hay fever, asthma etc) in children.
BIO-TIFULS TOP TIPS TO GET KIDS CULTURED
- Fermented foods Dairy is a great entry-level product to get bio-live cultures into childrens diets because of the accepted, creamy taste and natural flavour profile. As their palates get more adventurous, you can then add in other fermented foods such as kimchi and sauerkraut too.
- Upgrade- Swap your standard milk or yoghurt for healthier Bio-tiful Kefir or Kefir-Quark in the morning. They are rich in bio-live cultures and your children are unlikely to notice the difference in taste!
- Enjoy Bio-tiful Kefir and Kefir-Quark Bio-tiful Kefir and Kefir-Quark are super versatile, whether its a smoothie, dessert or dip! See our delicious recipe inspiration here.